Science Building 3 - Further information
The master plan provides for a number of flexible buildings in the first phase at Exeter Science Park. These buildings have been designed to an early concept stage to accommodate specific occupier requirements.
The site for Science Building 3 is located between the Science Park Centre and the planned hotel. The site offers a high degree of flexibilty in a high profile location.
- 5,000 to 15,000 sq ft (465 m² - 1394 m²).
- Office or laboratory space.
- Can provide a landmark 'statement' building.
- Suitable for range of design and build options.
- Prominent setting at the heart of the site.
We are in discussions with prospective occupiers. If you would like to find out more about ready made options please contact one of the team.