Science Park Centre (Managed workspace)
Contact: 01392 249 222
The Science Park Centre is at the heart of the park and the focal point for business services. The Centre will open on 1st June 2015.
Available to high growth potential organisations in the fields of Science, Technology, Engineering, Maths and Medicine undertaking research and developmet, we offer a range of accommodation, facilities, business and technology support. We are here to support growth, irrespective of the stage of your business. If you are successful then we have been successful: it’s as simple as that!
At a glance, our clients can benefit from:
• Flexible premises solutions, from virtual services, to co-working spaces, to offices and laboratories.
• Resilient Internet Connectivity with flexible options depending on your requirements.
• Wi-Fi in common areas of the building, including the café and conference suite.
• Manned reception between 08.30 – 17.30 (excluding weekends and Bank Holidays).
• 24/7 secure access with individually alarmed offices and laboratories.
• Contemporary café serving locally sourced food.
• High specification conference suite and meeting rooms.
• Access to park pool cars and electric vehicle charging points.
• Business and technology support services.
• A range of networking events.
If you are interested in our community and what we have to offer please contact us.
Science Park Centre Floor Plans
On site catering
IP Video Conferencing
Local food policy
18 U Shaped
*or compatible user device