We can deliver a range of bespoke solutions to meet specific requirements from 5,000 to 250,000 sq ft (456 m² - 23,226 m²). The Park is master planned with infrastructure in place to minimise delivery timescales.
Buildings can be accommodated within one of five clusters, occupying prominent positions visible from the M5. Each cluster is envisaged to develop sector specialisms creating more opportunities for collaboration and cross pollination between occupiers.
The park's wide planning permission would accommodate solutions including-
- Laboratories - Secure, environmentally controlled.
- Data centres - Resilient, connected, powered.
- Specialist buildings - Research equipment, testing facilities, adapable multi use spaces, state of the art equipment.
- Sector specific facilities - Research based manufacturing, climate, agri-tech, environmental.
- Collaboration centres - "Centres without walls", knowledge transfer, sector speacialism
To find out more about bespoke solutions at Exeter Science Park contact one of the team.